COMPOSITE/SINGLE SKIN GUTTERS
Two to four-layer systems to suit client U-value requirements and building purpose.
In 1980 there was a demand for more thermally efficient building systems and components.
CGL reacted to this demand by inventing and patenting the membrane-lined gutter systems in single skin and insulated format. These systems provide key benefits.
To discuss your design requirements please contact us.
- A 25-year warranty is available on request.
- The product life expectancy of more than 40 years.
- Unique overlap joint details to reduce the number of joints by 50% resulting in time savings on install.
- Gutters can be fully designed to withstand foot traffic and live loads. Please contact our technical team.
- Both single skin and insulated gutters are supplied in 3000mm lengths as standard, however, can be factory jointed to allow the supply of 6000mm gutters, further reducing the number of site joints.
- Gutters can be insulated using PIR or Rockwool RW5 to suit your requirements.
- Fully designed for walkway traffic during install and maintenance.