MEMBRANE LINED GUTTER
With a product life expectancy in excess of 40 years, our unique gutter systems can be lined with a variety of membranes to suit your individual building requirements.
CGL are the market leaders in the design and manufacture of industrial and commercial gutter systems for gravity fed and siphonic drainage systems. In 1980 there was a demand for more thermally efficient building systems and components. CGL reacted to this demand by inventing and patenting the membrane lined gutter system. Gutter Features
- 25 year warranty is available on request
- Product life expectancy in excess of 40 years
- Unique overlap joint details reduces the number of joints by 50%
- Gutter can be supplied up to 6000mm long, further reducing the number of site joints
- CGL Gutters can be lined with a variety of membranes to suit the building requirements including Sikaplan 12D tex*, Sika-Trocal, Sarnafil, Armourplan and Protan
- Fully tested to withstand foot traffic and long term deal and live loads
- Standard and thermally-broken options available
*Sikplan 12D tex membrane has been designed with a textured finish to reduce slippage – UKAS tested (falls into the same category as the Fatrafol membrane).
UNRIVALLED MACHINERY & CAPABILITY
Backed by Merson Group and over 80 years of manufacturing expertise, we have the expertise and resources to deliver projects of every scale.
We have all of the necessary training and accreditations to deliver your needs in a safe, compliant and sustainable manner. With over 80 years of manufacturing excellence, we are dedicated to the achieving standards of excellence in every area of our business..
The Stratford City shopping centre project was designed and installed by Red Architectural for Westfield Group, an Australian property developer. In addition to the RainPulse system, CGL also supplied the TECU Brass CGL Shingles which have been used for cladding the exterior of the building.
Ready to get started? Tell us about your project today